Certificate in Wedding Planning
Duration: 24 Evening Classes & 2 months internship with Royal Elephants
Course Days: Weekends
Course Hours: 2 hours.
Student will develop vocational skills in planning and organization, considering all the factors that contribute to the success of a wedding – and covering everything from different type of wedding customs to how the industry works. Your course fee includes a Practical Handbook with wedding planning checklists & basic know-how.
This Certified Wedding Planner (CWP) certificate program is perfect for the individual looking to get started as a professional wedding planner. This comprehensive program covers everything an aspiring wedding planner needs to know to get started in the business. Whether planning to work part-time, planning only a few weddings a year, or full-time, this program will provide all the necessary tools to work as a professional wedding planner or start your wedding planning business.
The great news is that you don't need any previous experience to take this course. However you must register with Wedding Chariots to gain your final qualification. Please note registration fees are additional to course fees.
You will have your own personal tutor helping you with your course work and with any questions you may have. Plus you can contact Wedding Chariots by email or phone for all the practical advice you may need – so we really are with you 100%.
This course includes one assessment that you complete as part of your coursework.
Your Future Prospects
Future growth in the Wedding Planning industry is widely predicted and this growth will create many employment opportunities, particularly for suitably qualified and experienced individuals. Wedding Chariots offers 2 month internship with our wedding planning segment, also top employment priority will be given to Wedding Chariots wedding planning institute students.
Your Role as a Certified Wedding & Event Planner
- The Event Planning Process.
- Introduction to arranging a perfect wedding
- Questions to ask a new bride-to-be
- How to set vendor expectations
- Why vendor selection is a key element to the success of your business
- How to identify quality vendors.
- The questions to ask when building your vendor network
Wedding Cultures and Traditions
- Different wedding cultures and traditions.
- How to incorporate cultural traditions into signature wedding designs.
Wedding Design & Styling
- Wedding & Entertainment.
- Wedding & Event Design – Décor & Themes.
- Sample wedding themes for each season and ideas for seasonal weddings.
Running Your Own Business
- How to structure your business based on your marketplace
- How to set preliminary marketing objectives
- Tools and tips for organizing your home office and business practices
- Journal & Portfolio.
- A live wedding experience is a part of this Course.
Also Inquire for:
- Wedding Planning Crash Course.
- Wedding Planning Workshop.